Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday evening, March 18, 2011

Later I had surgery on my left hand. It was virtually painless. Dr. Shapiro's work was thorough. I guess the stitches will re-main in for about 2 weeks. There is some pain but not much. Enough just to be annoying,

Today was sunny and very nice. When we got home Mimi and I went for a walk in Central Park. We sat down for a short time and then continued our walk. The walk was really relaxing and pleasant. There were lots a pretty flowers starting to come into bloom, Weeping willows and daffodils.

This evening I spoke with Maria. She said that her day at work was busy. I look forward to being more conversant with her.

Mimi made a really good dinner consisting of tortellini and broccoli. We watched Casablanca. We enjoyed the music As Time Goes By. "Here's looking at you kid".

No comments:

Post a Comment