Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday March 24,2011

Today I went see Edna for some therapy. She did everything in her power to get me to talk and answer her questions. I began by talking about an incident that happened during my career some 35 years ago. I related an incident involving an employee at the Sheraton British Colonial. It seems that an employee was unhappy with the way the property was being run and decided to take it out on management and I was the individual who was responsible. The employee decided he would take it out on me. I ran from this employee into to the kitchen and into a walk in cooler to get away from this individual. The employee began to get violent and I began to get scared. It all worked out in the end and the employee was calmed down a bit, although there were some tense moments.


Also, on another front, I was asked to define the difference between a Maine Lobster and a lobster from warm water such as from the Bahamas or from the Caribbean. First, Lobsters from the from the Caribbean do not have a tail therefore have less meat. Sometimes referred to spiny lobsters, they do not have claws. Maine Lobsters have large claws and they taste succulent.

No comments:

Post a Comment