Happy labor day! Hope that you all are having a great time on this Labor Day. First of all, please know that I love you all very much and miss you terribly. I love you all so very much and want only that which makes you happy. Please know that I love you all so very much!
On this labor day, I wish you only the best life has to offer. Please take everything and make it your own, especially that which makes you happy and fulfilled.
Love to each you on this glorious day!
Take care,
Love dad,
xoxoxoxo
Hi Dad! I left you a message last night. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk on labor day but hope you had a good one! I love reading your blog! would love to hear more about your therapy, and YOU! Looking forward to see you both soon! love you, mia
ReplyDelete