Good Morning Girls, Its Thursday morning and its another beautiful day in Memphis. The sun is shining brightly and everything is just fine.
How are you doing today? Fine I hope.
I thought I would start off by writing a l little description of the past several days.
First of all....Caro has been here since thursday helping, no, doing so many things to help Mom it is hard to imagine. She has been so helpful in so many ways. Not just cooking but cleaning the house and all the rest. We went to the wedding of the century......Tully had the most beautiful wedding. It is hard to describe.
Caro has been really has been helpful around 6562, we really enjoyed having he here. Thanks so much caro!
I spoke with Mia last night. She sounds so happy. She is just fine. Keep the good attitude up Mia. Thanks so much for calling Mia. I'll call again soon, probably tonight. Love you very much!
And last night I spoke with Anna. She is such a sweetheart. I admire here so deeply, especially for the hard work she has been doing studying for her tests. You will do just fine Anna. Just do your best.
Here is a little poem I wrote for me three wonderful daughters this morning.
God has blessed us with you.
May we be so happy with you
Keep us safe and and secure in your name.
Amen.
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment