Good morning girls! Its a partly cloudy sky today and I am ready (as I know you are) for another great day. I am so happy today. I love it when its sunny and cool.
I feel so good on a day like today......It is so wonderful! How are you feeling today? Great I'm sure.
Sorry I haven't written for a few days. I really don't have much of an excuse for not writing.
I'm very happy that you all are safe and sound. Anna said that about around 2am she and Eric were listening to the radio for any news that might apply to them. It was really scary but everything as you know everything turned out just fine. She and Eric were getting a little scared for a few minutes though.
I am so happy that Caro is with us! She is such a sweetheart. And she is has been sooooo helpful too. We went to Tully's wedding Saturday night and it was fabulous. One of the best parts of the wedding was the food and flowers. Just out of this world! We had a fabulous time.
Well everything just turned out fine. Some people say it was overhyped but I don't think so.
If you guys get chance, drop me line. Mia that is for you too. I know we just talked last night though!
I love you all so much. Take care.
Love you all very much.
Love always,
Dad
,
No comments:
Post a Comment