Today is a great day because the weather is delightfully cool with no humidity.
I feel very good about the therapy today because it all worked out so beautifully. I walked in the hallway and performed well. Also I am ending a period of time of being dependent.
We learned today that my brother Paul is facing some possible health challenges which apparently are self inflicted. We are shocked that Paul has taken this course of action. He has decided not to eat. I pray that he will decide against this course of action and is indeed dire. He has a lot to live for and family and friends who depend on him. He is a great person. This direction he has chosen to take is not
like him. I hope and pray that he will change his mind. It is hard for me to believe.
I remember him saying several years ago that he would not be around in a few years and I could not figure it out. Why is he contemplating this? Less than a month ago I spoke with him and he seemed fine and everything was OK that is why I am so shocked. Maryann is going to Palm Springs to visit him in the hospital. If anyone can change his mind it would be her.
No comments:
Post a Comment