Monday, October 13, 2014

OCTOBER 13, 2014

It is a gloomy day although I thank God for every opportunity to do His will. Today was a good day because I had a chance to go to the library and I was able to read todays papers, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and several magazines. Then Rena and I went to Corkys and picked up lunch which was very tasty. I had a BBQ pulled pork sandwich and it filled both of us up.  We then sat together and talked about local topics of interest.  She left our home at two o'clock.

It rained really hard.  Mia spent some time working on an art project which she will present to Rose's class on Wednesday.  Rose was alarmed by the storm woke her up and frightened her a good bit.  There is no mail today because of the Columbus Day Holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment