Hello Everyone! Today is the first day of my new Blog! I am very happy to be Blogging again..... .Yippie!. Now the key will be stay at it on a regular basis. No more falling back on my duties. So here goes.
The purpose of my new new blog will be to keep everyone informed about whats going on in my life and to tell you all about new comings and goings that I think you might be interested in. It should a lot of fun.
First of all you should know that everything is going well and I am happy to be alive. Its not always easy to write this because it takes a lot of time to put it together and keep current. It is though, an important tool to keep on hand and to look back on.
I love everything that is good and beautiful and well kept. Things should always be kept orderly because God wants it that way, I think. God loves us and we should love Him with everything we got. He is everything to us. He loves us so much.
We should pray to him with all our hearts because He loves us so much.
Thanks for taking a few minutes to read this. It means a lot to me.
Thats all for now folks.
JOHN
No comments:
Post a Comment