This story, (its not really a story in any way) is about Mimi and John's adventure at Schnucks on 08/12/2011. It happened in the evening around 8;00. Here is what happened. It's almost hard to believe it happened this way but here goes.
Mimi pulled up to the front door of Schnucks and asked if I would be kind enough to go inside and pick up a loaf of bread. She
asked me not to get any other kind of bread, only Lebrea. Its really good stuff.
I searched the shelves but I didn't see any Lebrea bread products. Thinking that I must be overlooking it, I searched further....Nada. I searched and searched. I then asked for help but then I could not remember the name of the bread.
Mimi at this point came into the store to see where I was. She too looked around the bread section for Lebrea product and whalla...... finally found a small section of bread that was Labrea.
Well here is where it gets really interesting. We both began laughing at each other. We laughed and laughed. I was laughing so
hard I finally began to cry. . I was really laughing. I noticed pee coming from Mimi's pants. Then I looked down and saw that I was peeing too. So the pee was more than we expected and the whole scenario was more than we bargained for.
We finally got our loaf of bread but with a lot of aggravation and a comical story to relate to anyone who is interested.
Lebrea bread a night to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment