Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello Girls!

Its a lovely evening here in Memphis. The sunshine is brightly shining and it is golden evening fall evening. such beauty reminds me of my three daughters who live in New York. Oh how I miss you all so very much this evening. I long to see you. it seems that I have nt seen you for ever. Make believe that we can visit each other tonight. I love you and miss you so very much.

Love you.

I miss you.

Dad.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if my last post went though. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad!! I am so proud of your writing skills, you are doing such a great job. Never forget how special you are and how far you have come. I am rooting for you and praying for you everyday.

    I look forward to talking to you more on the phone when I return from Bali.

    I love you,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete